There's a few kids in my ward who are graduating from High School this year. I re-covered a mini Book of Mormon for each of them that the YW/YM leaders will give to them. Aren't they cute?
I borrowed my friend's Cricut for another YW project I'm helping with and so I learned how to use the Cricut to cut fabric for an Olympics Flag we're making for a Stake Olympics Day. (Thanks, Neva!) I had so much fun playing with it that I think I better start saving my pennies for one of my own!!! While I was at it I made some Mother's Day cards--
And then I decided to make a Graduation card for my niece, who is graduating from Sky View High School (Logan) which happen to have the same school colors as Salem Hills High School so I ended up making a card for each of the graduates in my ward, too. The funny thing is that one goes to American Leadership Academy, one attends Payson High School and the rest like Salem Hills--that means 3 different cards to match all the school colors. Fun times!
Salem Hills/Sky View
American Leadership
Payson High
I spent way too much time over the course of 2 1/2 days crafting, but I really needed the "therapy" if you know what I mean.
7 comments:
Very, Very cute! I know what you mean about the therapy, I think I could use some of that right now.
Love them... I still have my smaller cricut if you want to buy it. It only goes up to 5 1/2 inches with the cuts but is still super fun.. The boys used it just last month and had so much fun with it. Let me know. Or check out ebay!!! Just a thought.. I also know/use a program so that I do not need to purchase the cartridges anymore... :O)
FYI if you do want mine I would make the sacrifice and hand deliver it to you... Just a thought!! :O)
those are way cute! way to go!!! I also need to get my hands on one of those crafting machines!
Cute! You are amazing!
Amy told me about those books! I think she even took me to your house to try to see them but I almost think you had given them away already! You are amazing! I love them and the cards! So cute! I want to get a cricut too! They are awesome! Love ya!
They look great! Hey I'm in a card group with an opening!!LOL!
Post a Comment