I went to Zupas for lunch with Marsha last week (it was so great to see her) and they had Caramel Pecan Brownies at their dessert bar---oh did they look scrumptous! The price tag, however, was $2.50 for one brownie. I'm too thrifty to spend such an amount on a little treat and thought I will make some myself.
After a few days of my mouth watering just thinking about those gooey treats, I gave in and went to the store for a few ingredients. Well, twenty-five dollars later......I made Caramel Pecan Brownines. Honestly, I should have splurged on buying a $2.50 dessert and saved myself $20!! Lesson learned! Oh well, I did had fun sharing these delectable delights!
2 comments:
OH MY!! Those do look delicious!! Mmmmm! I forgot to tell you, we moved in with mom and dad this weekend, so that is where you can find me now days! :P Crazy life! :)
Well heck! Break down the screen!! You need to stop by...I bake something new about every other day and I am racking up the poundage because of it. Please, someone come share all the treats with me!
Post a Comment