Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Dear Margo

Oh, Margo! My Payson friend, Margo, is moving this week. In fact the moving company is coming tomorrow to start packing up her house (in boxes, they're leaving Friday). She IS her name....Margo is just as loud as I am and just as jovial ant as I am. We are two peas in a pod. She was always my partner in crime and in craftiness. (She always had the cutest ideas and she helped me many times with cricut projects--and she designed this year's Christmas cards) and we always swapped kids for a date or whatever. I just love this lady!! Two weeks ago, we installed shutters on her house on a 20 foot ladder that we borrowed, without asking, from her neighbor! We had a ball doing it, too! I will miss Margo dearly! I do know, however, that with the latest technology (cell phones, blogging, facebook) we will be able to stay in touch easily--good thing! Get this--she bought ME a XYRON 5-inch Sticker machine for a moving away gift. I will miss just jumping in the van and dropping by to see her latest completed project. And her kids, I will miss her kids--especially Little Miss Jordan and Baby Cameron (who isn't so much a baby anymore). I was the first person she ever left her newborn baby, Cameron, with (I am so proud). Oh, Margo! I know she will love Michigan and make a lot of new friends easily because that's just who she is....I love her and I will miss her soooooooooo freakin' much!!!!!!!

6 comments:

{Mo} said...

AWWWW, friends moving, well it stinks! Thankfully we have such great technology that helps us to stay in touch!

I'll have to see if they'll give me my kidney stone back after they send it in. Why, may I ask, would you want it???? I'd be super happy if it would just GO AWAY!

Margo said...

My dear Marilee, Oh- I could never say good-bye to you. You are my the kindred spirit my life was looking for. I am sooooo blessed to have had these last 1 1/2 to 2 years with you. at least I know the ward is in good craziness with you around. You truely area THE BEST~ I love you and will miss you so much. -:o(
Margo

The Crook Book said...

I'm sorry about your friend. I hope things work out. I love ya, Stef

Marilee said...

Stef--it's okay....I still have YOU!

Jackson 8 said...

Sorry to hear about your friend. This is how I felt when you left. I am thankful that you stayed close and did not go far. We all need to hook up.

Marilee said...

Yeah, when's our next party?