Monday, February 22, 2010

"Believe it or not, I'm walking on air"

 

While Brian was in Chicago last week he visited Willis Tower.  There is a box on the 103rd  floor that is completely encased with glass.  It's pretty trip-y to feel suspended over the buildings and streets of Chicago.  Evidently, it takes some coaxing to cross the threshold from solid flooring to transparent stability.

7 comments:

Hirsche Family said...

Wow! I don't think I could do that, in fact I know I couldn't. Crazy!

Jen said...

AUGH! That's NUTS! How cool though.

Bonnie said...

Not me!!! Fun pics though.

Leanne said...

oooh creepy. I don't think I could do it either. maybe if I watched somebody else do it first. what a cool view though!

Amber said...

Oh man!! I want to go there and to the one in the Grand Canyon too! I think it looks like so much fun!!

Jennilyn said...

wow you have to be brave to go out there.

akagi79 said...

Nope! Not for me!! LOL!