Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Somewhere My Love

Do you recognize these songs?  They're oldies, but goodies!!

Somewhere My Love
Somewhere, my love, there will be songs to sing
Although the snow covers the hopes of Spring
Somewhere a hill blossoms in green and gold
And there are dreams, all that your heart can hold
Someday we'll meet again, my love
Someday whenever the Spring breaks through

You'll come to me out of the long-ago
Warm as the wind, soft as the kiss of snow
Till then, my sweet, think of me now and then
Godspeed, my love, till you are mine again

Someday we'll meet again, my love
I said "someday whenever that Spring breaks through"

You'll come to me out of the long-ago
Warm as the wind, and as soft as the kiss of snow
Till then, my sweet, think of me now and then
Godspeed, my love, till you are mine again!


Let Me Call You Sweetheart
Let me call you Sweetheart
I'm in love with you
Let me hear you whisper
That you love me too
Keep the love light glowing
In your eyes so blue
Let me call you Sweetheart
I'm in love with you
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Keep the love light glowing
In your eyes so blue
Let me call you Sweetheart
I'm in love with you

5 comments:

Alene said...

I know the second one because of Mom (Laney). Aren't they cute?

Hope said...

Remember with Brandon sang me "Let Me Call You Sweetheart" at our wedding breakfast? Love it!

Marilee said...

Oh yes! That song has more meaning than ever. By the way, Happy Anniversary!!

Unknown said...

"Somewhere My Love" was my Grandma and Grandpa Nott's "song." I sang it at my Grandma's funeral. She loved that song!! Thanks for the memory!

Unknown said...

That was from Stefany-I must have signed on with Todd's account!! LOL