Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Let's Be Friends

Friendship is sharing a laugh or two;
Friendship is leaning on each other when we come to a bend in life's road;
Friendship is taking the time to encourage;
There's a miracle called "Friendship";

Oh what a miracle it is in just keeping' it real.
The "Friendship" dwells way, way down deep in the heart and soul of a person or individuals;
You don't know how this "Friendship" happens, it just happens so soulfully;

It is a light from the "Friendship" that provides sunlight to the soul whenever it happens;
But you know and recognize the gift from above.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Amen sista!

The Crook Book said...

Did you write that? That was awesome! That is how I think of you! I love ya, Kermit!! :D

akagi79 said...

Oh I like that! Thanks so much for joining us at that the cookie exchange! So good to see you! Wish we could have visited a little longer!!!!