Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Time is Near....

Christmas, Christmas time is here...... 
(can't you just hear the Chipmunks in your head?)






This is my favorite quote during Christmas time
I have been working really hard to simplify my life lately by planning ahead and learning my limits. Although I haven't quite learned the "NO" word, I have been successful in simplifying my life a little bit.

Good thing I had all of my shopping done before December 1st, thanks to wal-mart's all night black Friday deals--what a night! Phew!  It really has been a relaxing month with no shopping to do, ordering cards online that are shipped right to my door and minimal Christmas parties.  I'm afraid we are going to be bored stiff the week before Christmas--oh no!  Hopefully it will snow a bunch for lots of time on the Peteetneet sledding hill!

I have enjoyed all of the Christmas music on the radio this year (more than in years past). I'm one of those people that will NOT listen to Christmas music until Thanksgiving has come and gone, but I had a really hard time waiting this year (but I waited it out). It's fun to sing out loud with the radio.

Joy, Love, Peace!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Merry Christmas, the tree looks great!!

Margo said...

Merry Christmas my bestie!! You are awesome and I love you!! :O)

akagi79 said...

It's so nice to be ready early! Cute tree!!

Marilee said...

See? Simplify....even the Christmas Tree!