Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Friend, Amy

Oh, how I have missed your radiant holiday spirit of giving! I wonder who stepped up to the plate of supporting "Sub for Santa" this year? I remember when we got together for a quick "wrapping party" so we would be all ready for Christmas Eve and not have to stay up until wee hours of the morning helping Santa...well we were wrapping and wrapping and wrapping until 2 a.m., at least, making sure that the right gifts were wrapped in their designated paper. And, if I put the time line together correctly, I believe that was the year you were pulling together an emergency "Sub for Santa" on Christmas Eve. But no worries because you were already prepared for Santa to come to your house--phew! That is a great holiday memory I have with you and I will NEVER forget it!

I have really missed you lately and it seems that little reminders of you pop up more often than not--thank you!

No comments: