It's hard to hear and learn about so many devastating things happening, not only around the world, but in our state and local communities (I think I will sign off from all news media for a while)!
I am tired of hearing about shootings, suicides, car accidents in our local communities, or people dying from natural causes-- I can't handle the sadness anymore and I am really mad at cancer right now, too. There are way too many people who are suffering with this noxious disease or dying from it leaving young families behind.
I can't imagine having to bear any trial like those. I have trials and they have names...David, Thomas, Jacob. Seriously, I am a challenged parent with stubborn boys. I am trying to teach them a good work ethic and it's just not working (no pun intended). Homework, chores, just cleaning up after themselves, or finding their own clothes from their drawers, or putting toothpaste on their toothbrush just takes too much effort--sheesh! What have I done? Obviously way too much! Yes, this is my soap box today and just about every day. I know, I know...poor me...waaahhh!
3 comments:
I hear ya sister!! :O)
That put a smile on my face :)
Thanks for sharing! We all have those moments in life. Sometimes it is nice to know we are not alone!
I love ya, Marilee! I don't know what I would do without you in my life! Thanks for all you do!
Post a Comment