Believe it or not, I had a little down time today. I woke up, mopped the kitchen floor, vacuumed carpets, helped the boys get off to school, went for a very long walk (Thomas left his lunch on the kitchen table so I decided I would walk it down to the school since the car had been there twice already), made it home safe and sound, showered, got ready for the day, had Special K for breakfast (trying out their lose an inch program), sorted the mail and took a gander at the grocery store ads, started the laundry, went through Thomas' Cub Scout book while watching a couple of episodes of Smallville, started sloppy joes simmering for dinner, picked the boys up from school, went to the Fire Station for a tour (evidently you need an appointment?), delivered Thomas to Cub Scout Den Meeting, took David to the Doctors office for a wart removal procedure and a tetanus shot, helped with homework, served dinner, and now........blogging while the two younger boys watch Sponge Bob Square Pants.
Ohps, a frustrated hubby just walked in the door from taking David to the City Council Meeting (which isn't this week, but next) and dropping him off at this evenings Scout Merit Badge Pow Wow. So I guess my blogging episode is finished. It was super nice to have a slow day today!! I think I will watch some more Smallville.
3 comments:
Holy Cow girl! I don't think I have ever done that much in a day! You are the best! Love ya!
You are so funny!! I love you.. You could have been at my house taking care of ME since I have been sick.. J/K! Even when I am sick I still have no real down time... That is the life of a mom!! And I would not change it... Well, except for sleeping through the night.. LOL :O)
That was a relaxing day? Boy...I am in trouble! I soooo need your energy! I would be skinny and cute like you! I love ya!!
Post a Comment