Saturday, June 25, 2011

I Love to See the Temple

About a week and a half ago, Brian and I attended the Temple to do some sealing ordinances.  The Temple grounds are beautiful with thousands of pink, pink roses in full bloom!
 While we were at my Mom and Dad's on Sunday evening, they mentioned how nice the Temple grounds look right now and suggested we take our kids to see the beauty for FHE.

 Brian left for Washington D.C. on Monday morning so I thought I would post pone our Temple FHE for next week, well, I couldn't wait so I took the boys and we had Family Home Afternoon.
(minus David because he opted out--what a little poop)











The roses are seriously this pink!






Thoughtful Thomas amazed at how beautiful all the flowers are.










Jacob really liked the sunflowers, too.

3 comments:

{Mo} said...

What a great family afternoon with cute boys, what gorgeous flowers, and what a blessing to be close enought to enjoy the Temple.

Our little family ventured over to Manti to the pagent last week. I loved to see the reverevnce and awe on my childrens faces as we sat next to that beautiful, sacred building. I can't wait for the day that we all can enter there together as a family to be sealed (which should be very soon :)

Amber said...

So pretty! We just took the kids to the Mesa temple yesterday and it was beautiful as well. They are all so pretty in their own ways...I love to see the temple too. =)

akagi79 said...

When we lived in Provo I would run past the temple every morning. i miss seeing it so often!!I agree with Amber, it doesn't matter which temple it is they are all so beautiful!!