Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Autumn Time

It's the best time of year!! Leaves changing from green to vibrant orange, red and yellow, crisp cool mornings, the garden harvest slowing down, canning season coming to an end, no more mowing the grass....but then comes the raking of leaves--it's a beautiful thing!


And HALLOWEEN!!! Oh, how I LOVE Halloween!! (probably because my birthday is near Halloween). So much accomplished over the summer months and nothing but Holiday partying to look forward to--so much fun!

I don't do much indoor decorating for Halloween/Autumn/Harvest, but I like to decorate my front porch in lieu of Autumn and the November Harvest seasons (I like to kill two birds with one stone and decorate once for the next to months).  I love that I can use my very own home grown corn stalks and pumpkins. I grew tiny pumpkins this year and they are so cute!








1 comment:

The Crook Book said...

I love this time of year, too. You have such a cute house. I love ya, Marilee! Thanks for always being there for me. You are such a great friend!