Thursday, November 10, 2011

!!!Viva Revolution!!!

Funny story....

so on my birthday, a couple of weeks ago, my super friend, Margo, suggested we go to lunch (and since it was my bday that was the perfect excuse). 

She picked me up and we went to the new Cafe Rio in Spanish Fork.  While we are walking through the front door of Cafe Rio, I noticed a sign on the door that something like: Welcome to Cafe Rio....we are filming a commercial at this location today so please excuse the equipment....la dee dah....

Cool, ey?  Alright!  So we get in line, scope out the equipment, order our food, and settle in at one of those cute, cozy, little round tables next to a few gals out on a girls day lunch.

So we're eating, chatting, sipping our sodas, observing a camera man trying to get the lighting right in the dining room, chatting and eating, discover the main guy (actor, if you will) for the commercial, eating and chatting when a Cafe Rio Manager approaches us with a proposition of helping out with the commercial.  Well...sure! Then he added being filmed IN the commercial.

Well, OKAY!!! YEAH!!  Best birthday ever!  So we finish our food and wait for the prompt as to when our awesome debut would begin!!

Margo, Cafe Rio Man, Me
not sure why I cannot get this photo to load upright, but you get the picture (no pun intended)
I am not giving any more clues, but stay tuned and watch for us on television (just look for the bright pink jacket) in the Viva Revolution Cafe Rio commercial!!! Way too much fun!!

2 comments:

Margo said...

Best lunch date EVER!!!!!! WE need to do it again.... :O)

Amber said...

That is HILARIOUS!! I can hardly wait to see it!! I always knew you were a SUPER STAR!!! =)