Rain, Rain. Go. Away.
I don't like it when it's cloudy and it's even worse when it's rainy!
Where's the sun? I like the sunshine. In fact, my person needs the sunshine to stay cheerful.
I get that "bumbed out" feeling when it hides behind the clouds for too long. You know, I have just felt "behind the clouds" for a few days and it's time to perk up and do something about it! (This is my little pep talk for myself). So, I really the need the sun to come out and cheer me up--dang it!
4 comments:
Ah man...come on! I love the rain! If you need me to come perk you up with a "rain party" just for old time sake, let me know!
you are so cute.
I do love the sun too! BUT, I love a good rainy day in the summer! It's an excuse to bake cookies and watch movies with my kids!!!
Yesterday wasn't too bad. ;) How was the park? I ended up staying home all day. I was so nauseated. BLECK!
Post a Comment