Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Realization

The other day I was tidying up the house, walking up and down the stairs putting things away, la-dee-dah, and Jacob & Thomas were following my down the stairs using their MAD voices.
As they argued back and forth I
realized
that my boys
ARE BOYS
no more babies, no more toddlers.
I know this because each of them are at each other's throat constantly--is that a BOY thing!??!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Nope, my girls are at each other's throats lately too, driving me crazy!

{Mo} said...

Yep! Fighting is a constant at our house...but they still want to be buddiies in between all the fighting. I worry about the boys more now since they seem to fight more physically. If you find something that works let me know!

Let the summer begin!?!?

Leanne said...

mine are only 4 and 2 and they do it. fight fight fight! I thought it came later. nope!!!!!

akagi79 said...

I think it's a KID thing!!