HAPPY, HAPPY MOTHER's DAY
I am so grateful for my mother and all the "old fashioned" ideas she has instilled me with. This one is my favorite--Babies should always wear socks and undershirts. My mom is 75 years old, but her mind is like she's 20! I am so glad that she is an example of righteous motherhood and taught me the best parts of living the Gospel at home and abroad.
I am also grateful for Brian's mother who raised an active little boy into an active grown man. She never gave her kids the "option" of NOT going to Church. That example has helped me with my boys. It is nice that we know the things she teaches our boys through her example, words or otherwise will be of value, truthful and exemplify her testimony of the Savior in daily living.
I am so very blessed to have my trials (which have names) each and every day! Most of all, I am thankful to have been born and raised as a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints!! It truly has made my life easier. And that my husband was born and raised as a faithful member of the true Church.
Thank you to ALL mothers who are examples of motherhood that I might strive to be like each one of you and have a support group through you!
1 comment:
You are an awesome mother and friend. Thank you for your thoughts. I love ya!
Post a Comment