Saturday, May 9, 2009

In The Yard....

I'm supposed to be getting the garden ready, but I'm blogging instead. Actually, Brian is still working on the watering system for the garden before we can lay the plastic/fabric over it and put seeds in the ground. I feel like the garden prep has taken weeks (well, it has). The ground has been too wet to till and it took a couple of times to get it all done between rainstorms. Now, the irrigation hose needs to be placed. I hope we get it all done today!! I have been mowing though. I will be so glad when everything is planted because I might actually sleep through the night without worrying about what needs to be done and isn't--sheesh!

(Maybe our garden is too big)

2 comments:

The Crook Book said...

I know how to get a good sleep. Ask me sometime! JK

Jen said...

I hear ya sister - the weather has not been cooperative this season. We finally completed our garden and flowers on Saturday, but I can still think of more things in the yard that need to be done.