Strawberries $5.99/Flat
You know what that means--JAM TIME!!! So, I made up 4 batches of strawberry-peach freezer jam this afternoon, WAHOO! And for FHE my little sis came over to learn how to make jam--we knocked out 3 batches for her freezer.
Now I need to bake some bread to go with my jam. There's nothin' like fresh, warm bread slathered with homemade jam...oooo, yum!
8 comments:
Yum! Now you need to teach me how to do that. :D
IT LOOK LIKE FUN I GUESS I NEED TO GO GET SOME. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ALL DOING GOOD.
LOVE YA
We need to get the jam done also. My kids love homemade freezer jam.
Looks yummy!! I made so a few weeks again! You are so on the ball!!
Marilee-Thanks for the strawberries. My husband loved the strawberry jam i made! Love ya!
Yes, that jam and bread you made was AMAZING! You are too good to our family, that's all I'm gonna say, EVEN IF Jim breaks your irrigation line. SERIOUSLY.
sounds yummy got a recipe to share???
mmmmmmm!!! I love strawberry freezer jam, but add some peaches? even BETTER! You go "Martha!"
Post a Comment