Yeah, it's probably not over yet either. Someone was telling me that once on May 15 it snowed a foot, I don't remember that, but by the next day it was gone because of the sun. Gotta love spring in Utah!
Hi Marilee, I'm trying to plan a playdate with some of the old motel 6 girls. Are you available Wed. 22 10:00 am to hang out in spanish fork at my house? Children not in school at that time are welcome! my email is alisonbroberts@yahoo.com
I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT WE LIVE IN UTAH SO I GUESS THAT IS WHAT WE GET. HOT ONE DAY AND COLD AND SNOWING THE NEXT. I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GOOD. LOVE YA AND MISS YOU
8 comments:
AHHHH! I am so ready for SPRING, like real spring, not this maybe/maybe not stuff!?!?
Yeah, it's probably not over yet either. Someone was telling me that once on May 15 it snowed a foot, I don't remember that, but by the next day it was gone because of the sun. Gotta love spring in Utah!
I know this probably is not unusual weather, but I feel the same...I need a break. For some reason it just feels merciless this year.
It doesn't help that it is spring break either!
Hi Marilee, I'm trying to plan a playdate with some of the old motel 6 girls. Are you available Wed. 22 10:00 am to hang out in spanish fork at my house? Children not in school at that time are welcome!
my email is alisonbroberts@yahoo.com
I talked to a Rowley about the weather they say they expect this until mothers day after that it is a problem.
Woohoo! The sun is coming our way! You might be able to finally post something about Spring!!
ahaahaaahaaa - we were is sunny San Diego during this last little practical joke from mother nature - neener neener :o)
I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT WE LIVE IN UTAH SO I GUESS THAT IS WHAT WE GET. HOT ONE DAY AND COLD AND SNOWING THE NEXT. I HOPE YOU ARE DOING GOOD.
LOVE YA AND MISS YOU
Post a Comment