Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring Dew

I like waking up to the smell of Spring! I always like to open the shutters and see the Spring Dew glistening on the grass.

And....I got a new Spring "Do"


I
LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
hair day!!

6 comments:

{Mo} said...

You look DARLING!

Jen said...

Love it! Great color too.

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

YOU LOOK SO CUTE.
LOVE YA

Malia said...

Love the hair do!! Isn't Spring Great!! I love the first time you can open your windows and air out your house from winter. Yesterday we spent all day getting our garden ready to plant. Fun Stuff.

Jennilyn said...

so cute!! I need to find a cute do.

Jackson 8 said...

I love it. I love hair day. I had an appointment today and was so excited. Garys parents are in California we got a call that there basement was flooding. So we had to go take care of that I was a little sad. I wanted to get my hair done. They always make you feel and look great.