During Spring Break we took a drive down South and visited
Goblin Valley!
The boys had a great time running around in the "goblins" and hiking around the "cliffs" and discovering caves. On our way through Price, UT we stopped at the Prehistoric Museum and looked at some dinosaur bones and learned a little bit about Indian history--that was neat! We stopped in Spanish Fork Canyon on our way home to check out a HUGE cave that Brian has been dying to explore.



4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I need to have you show me how to do a slide show this summer, that is cool!
I have never been to Goblin Valley.
That might be a fun place to take the kids. Thanks for the idea.
So fun! I love Goblin Valley! We used to go there yearly growing up and to the stuff in between, brings back so many fun memories.
Cute pictures! I didn't even hear about your trip at work! Maybe you are too busy listening to me! BLAH BLAH BLAH!!
Post a Comment