"Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow?"
My Grandma Shepherd would sing that little ditty every time I walked through her front door.
How doth my garden grow?
Yellow Squash and Zuchinni
Onions
Roma Tomatoes and Green Peppers 
Tomatoes--Yum!
Corn
Beans
I was surprised to have picked enough beans on Friday evening to fill 14 pints! And I picked just as many (if not more) on Monday morning--sheesh! I'm not sure if I'm ready to start canning already (I need to psych myself out about it).
I've planted cucumbers and dill, too, for pickle-makin', but my favorite things that grow are my flowers...
Old Fashioned Day Lillies
Daisiesand some cute little wild flower
I'm hoping that in a few years, there won't be any gaps in between the variety of flowers and that my front flower beds will be loaded with bloomin' flowers.
And last, but not least.....

Jacob, Thomas and David!!
4 comments:
I never knew you had such a green thumb! Good work!!!
Wow! You are quite inspirational. Next year we will have a garden, this year: Dirt.
Looks great!! I can't wait to get my "real" garden up and running next year!
All I can say about you is you are amazing.
Post a Comment