Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Power Day

I know it's been quite a while, but today is a power day!

5:45 a.m.--went walking for an hour
7:00 a.m.--mowed and edged the lawn
7:30 a.m.--fixed breakfast, got kids ready for school
8:00 a.m.--went to Smith's
8:30 a.m.--dropped Thomas at school
8:32 a.m.--went to Payson Market
8:47 a.m.--cleaned out fridge to fit groceries in
9:01 a.m.--met ladies at cemetery for some more walking
10:00 a.m.--made peanut butter bars, cleaned boys bedroom, fixed some lunch
11:45 a.m.--delivered some cute magnets to my mom
12:15 p.m.--dropped Jacob at school
12:20 p.m.--went to in-laws to help with their ginormous project (home show/tour)
2:30 p.m.--picked up kids from school
2:35 p.m.--made chocolate frosting for p.b bars and started on rice crispy treats
3:30 p.m.--cleaned my messy kitchen and started the dishwasher
4:28 p.m.--sat down to blog for a few minutes (just a few)
4:35 p.m.--started the homework battle with Thomas

What's going on later today:
6:30 p.m.--ward scout auction (I'll be in the Nursery)
Hopefully, I can be home by 8:00 p.m. to settle the kids and get myself to bed!

2 comments:

Hope said...

You are Superwoman!

Jen said...

Please, for the love, share your secret for ENERGY! I am exhausted reading that.