Monday, September 14, 2009

Survived and Surviving

I survived the 3 weeks of being the all-around mom--yee hah! We've been making salsa like crazy, getting part of the garden cleaned out, celebrating Labor Day, and picking raspberries.

And off Brian goes again until Friday (sigh).

I made some nectarine jam and raspberry/nectarine jam--oooo yum! Guess I better bake some bread to go with it! But first, I better tackle all the tomatoes I picked today. Salsa anyone?? I'm serious--call me please!

WAHOO!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I seriously need to know where you get the energy!? It's not fair to the rest of us that you keep it a secret!

Amber said...

I agree with Jen! I keep saying I am going to make homemade salsa and I can never find the time!! There is nothing quite as tasty as homemade!! If you need to unload some, I am your girl!!!

Robin said...

I want to try your salsa! Yum!!

Margo said...

here I am send it to me!!! If only!!! Love you tons!!!

Jackson 8 said...

Hello wonder Women