Sunday, September 20, 2009

David is Eleven

It's hard to believe that David is 11 today! Here's 11 things about David:

1. He LOVES to wear his jacket
2. He loves video games
3. He likes to read
4. His favorite subjects are World War II and Rocks
5. He likes to draw
6. He does a good job doing his homework right after school
7. He likes to play outside with his homemade swords and sticks
8. He is compassionate
9. He has a really cute smile
10. He does not like to be the center of attention
11. He is becoming a pretty great kid

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, buddy!

4 comments:

Hirsche Family said...

I had no idea it was David's birthday yesterday! He was such a good sport to give a talk in Primary, I know it is not his favorite thing to do. I would have not assigned him that if I had known it was his birthday. Hope he had a great day despite that. (Oh yeah I found your blog on the Blue's blog). See you later.

{Mo} said...

Hey... I didn't know David and Carlie had the same birthday!?!?

Happy Birthday (a day late) David! Sounds like you have a pretty great kid Marilee!

Jen said...

Wow! Can you believe we have kids this old? What a handsome young man you have there.

Amber said...

Happy birthday David!!