(Cackle, Cackle)
Six ladies dressed up as witches,
Each a different hat,
Each with different britches.
To "Witches Night Out" they flew,
For some fun with the gals,
And some delicious stew.
Trapsing the village to sweep some great deals,
Dolls, ornaments, fabrics, candy apples and more,
The wicked in us would give you the chills.
Lots of witches to weave in and out,
Many cute costumes in view,
Halloween, I say, it's all about.
Good times were had by all,
Six ladies dressed up as witches,
We'll do it again next Fall!
(I know, this is a really bad poem)
Halloween is sneeking up and Gardner Village is a great place to catch the fun Halloween spirit.
5 comments:
I wanted to go to that so bad! I guess there's always next year. I love Gardiner Village!
Sounds like fun!!! I'm up for Gardner Village anytime! I love that place!!
It sure was fun! It is a great poem! ;0) love ya!
That is so cute! I had a lot of fun thanks for being you.
I did not realize I had to accounts.
Post a Comment