My special friend, Amy Jackson, passed away and I am so, so sad. Here's what her husband posted on her blog:
A Beautiful Life
Our dear beloved Amy passed away this morning at 2:35 AM surrounded by her family who she loved so much. This has been such a hard battle over the past couple of months and she has fought it valiantly. Amy we will miss you more than words can possibly say.
Thank you all so much for your love and support.
Love,
Gary Jackson and family
Thank you all so much for your love and support.
Love,
Gary Jackson and family
Friends are special, important people in our lives that are truly invaluable. Amy is one those friends to me. As I have been pondering and contemplating "friendship" quite a bit lately I have realized how grateful I am for ALL of my friends and the part they play in my life on a daily basis! Friends come and go from childhood to being a grown up, some relationships fade away or aren't kept up for some reason or another, but I had this one little thought about my friendship with Amy....we will be forever friends because she has moved on to a place where, even though our friendship cannot be nurtured here on earth, our friendship will be forever!! And I am so blessed and grateful for that knowledge. Amy is numbered as one of my blessings. I love her and will sorely miss her in my earthly circle of friends.
"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget!"
4 comments:
So sad, but I am so thankful that she isn't suffering anymore.
Feel my arms wrapped around you letting you know it is alright to cry, to love, and cherish your dear freind.. My heart is with you.. Whatever you need just ask and I am there for you... I love you and am greatful for having you in my life!! :O)
Well said!!! I totally agree! HUGS!!!
Marilee, You have a way with words. I too...am so so grateful for all of my amazing friends. I love ya lots. I am so grateful for all of the wonderful memories we have had with Amy and will continue to have together! She will be laughing right along with us! Love ya lots!!
Post a Comment