Thursday, July 15, 2010

 Before...


In between...








After...

17 pints of beans!

7 comments:

Bonnie said...

How in this world do you have beans already? Mine are still a couple of weeks out. Great job!!!

Valerie said...

Beans already? I need to bottle some this year~ I'm hoping I can find some at Farmer's Market...
Home canned beans are much better than the yucky store bought ones!!!

akagi79 said...

I'm not sure we will get much of anything out our garden this year. The planting time here is so differant!I dont think I planted early enough!!! The beans sure look good!!!

Amber said...

You go girl!! The deer ate all my beans...now I have nothing to bottle. :(

The Crook Book said...

You are my inspiration. Thank you Marilee! I love ya!

Leanne said...

wow. inspiring indeed. way to go!!

Mommy said...

Did the one bottle fall in the sink? You are a pro.