Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What Have I Been Doing?!?

Wow! It's been a while since I have posted a post. I feel like I haven't been doing anything, but I really have been busy. So this is what's been going on.....but first I just have to clarify that Brian went to Texas for SIX days and when he goes away, I all of the sudden, get into project mode. My projects included refinishing and painting the stairs in my little house (we call them "the stairs of death" because the stairwell isn't very wide and they are steep with no handrail). It took two whole days for the paint to dry, so the boys got to sleep on the downstairs floor for a couple of nights--Yay! I textured the bathroom wall and gave the bathroom some color--I love paint! I decorated the front porch for better curb appeal and cleaned it in time for Spring. So between volunteering at the school, haircuts, de-cluttering, dentist appointments and being a 24/7 mom, I think I accomplished a ton! It was hard to slow down when Brian finally came home, but life is back to normal (whatever normal is). I am really excited for warmer weather--my tulips are starting to come up out of the ground and we are getting ready to plant 50 trees in our back yard. Wahoo!!!!

2 comments:

Marla said...

Marilee you are AWESOME!! I have not yet been able to accomplish all that you do! You are awesome. Your little house is is cute. Thank you again for everything you did for me the other day. It ment a lot. Marla

{Mo} said...

Hey you, it was good to see you the other day! So, I found that song that you said you wanted to add to your blog....it's called "New Soul" by Yael Naim. I just added it to mine, it's such a fun happy song! Just thought I'd share. You are such an ambitious girl, I'm SUPER impressed! Monica