Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Spring? Just Kidding!

Remember yesterday when I was so excited for Spring? It snowed 2 inches last night. What?? Snow? It's almost April! Needless to say, this winter has dragged on long enough. Happy, little Thomas was so excited to go out and make a snow angel this morning and Jacob always thinks it's Christmas again. I have to share a funny story that happened about 3 weeks ago.....well it had snowed (remember?) during the night on a Saturday so we wake up to some snow on Sunday morning (kind of like today). Well, we are on our way into the church for our Sunday Services and I look up at Thomas and he was wearing a Santa hat that he found in the car. I caught him at the outside door. Brother Noon was entering the building at the same time and heard me explaining to Thomas that Santa hats are not appropriate to wear at church. He commented, "Yeah kid, Christmas was a few months ago." I replied, "Well, it IS still snowing." Ha! Ha! It was quite the funny thing. So I guess we can still get away with making snow angels and wearing Santa hats. Hee! Hee!

No comments: