Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast

There's nothing like a nice, calm, relaxing Thanksgiving Day!! Most of the time I'm rushing to get the rolls baked, go to Grandma's and rush around some more because we're all starving but still running behind while trying to work around 35 people in a small kitchen. This year was completely different and it was soooooo wonderful!!! Thanks to my Mom and Dad for always coming through and hosting a delicious Thanksgiving Feast (we relented and did not end up at Chuck-A-Rama). Thanks to Celia and her girls for making a dozen pies (one of each kind you could ever dream of) and the few other family members that allow me to entertain them with silly, life stories.

At our house we started the day with "Turkey" pancakes--I like to get creative with pancakes sometimes (I call it pancake art). Anywho, they were tasty with homemade maple syrup.

No comments: