So this is circulating in the blog world....Sounds like fun! Sign up, you won't be sorry! The first 5 people to leave a comment to this post will receive something from me, Marilee Laney! My choice. For you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:.
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I give you (but there's a pretty good chance you might).
2. What you receive will be just for you.
3. You will receive it by April 20th.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story or poetry. It may be a "how to" tip. It may be some scrapbooking supplies or a few homemade cards, it might be a "trinket" from the dollar store, and it just might be some of those really huge, delicious cinnamon rolls I finally learned to bake, or maybe a taste of my quest muffins. Hmmm....what will you receive?
The catch? Yep, there IS a catch! You must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 folks that leave a comment telling me that they have posted a similar post like this one on their own blogspot will then win a fabulous gift from ME. Easy enough, ay? Have fun playing!!!
By the way, this is my 100th post (congratulations to me). I have a really great post that I've been working on in celebration of my 100th post, but this "give-away" was way too much fun to pass up. So stay tuned for my 101st post....(seriously, I've been working on it for, like, 3 months now).
9 comments:
Okay, I have done it and I AM THE FIRST! I feel so lucky to have you as a friend. I love and miss you so much. Jason asked if I was going to become a hermit here. I said I just might since you are not here. I guess I have gotten content just reading your blog. That way I can still feel like I am a part of your daily life (kindda.) Love to the fam. :o)
Ok Marilee...I posted it to my blog. This is fun.
Oh, you wont be sorry you humored me...just give me a moment to make it up. I am waiting to see if there is anyone else brave enough to take me up on my offer. I can make good stuff, but anyone who thinks they know me hasn't figured that one out yet.
Seriously though, I am glad you found me.
FUN! I did it too. I copied most of yours...hope you don't mind. ;)
What a great idea! You rock!
Okay This should be fun!!
BUMMER!! I am the 6th post! I was hoping for a trip to DISNEYLAND!! Oh well! Maybe the first five will get cow manure and I will be grateful I was too slow. Just kidding!
What a fun post. You are always so fun and creative. Way to go on the 100th post.
Wahoo!!!! Thank you all for your participation! I will come up with something just for each one of you!
Marilee,
You don't owe me a lucky 5 prize! I was only commenting to say thanks for doing mine. You should give it to the next person on the list (not that I don't want it, but I am all about being fair. Really. :}). I will be bringing you yours though.
Have a great night!
Post a Comment