Monday, March 2, 2009

New Post

It's time for a new post, but I don't have anything to blog about. I've just been nursing kids with colds back to good health and it's nice to see the sunshine along with some dead, brown grass, trying to get a Family Reunion planned, teaching YW lessons.....See? I'm boring right now. But hey, I posted!

Wait a minute...look what I found? This will make for a better post.

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be! At the end, choose 10 people (or more) to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you. IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU...

1. Did you date someone from your school? Yes, he was my favorite boyfriend.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Yes, but I didn't marry my favorite boyfriend--I married someone else from my high school--wierd!

3. Did you car pool to school? I would usually hitch a ride with my BFF, Amber--or I would drive or we would get on the bus at 7:03 a.m.

4. What kind of car did you have? The family car was named "Leapin' Lena" she was a white Ford Escort wagon.

5. What kind of car do you have now? Toyota Sienna

6. Its Saturday night...where are you now? Home or on a date.

7. It is Saturday night...where were you then? With friends, boyfriend, at work, victory dance or some other youth stake dance--what a blast!

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? Fat Jack's with my friends and family--that was fun too! (it hardly seemed like work) (who would want to miss out on the daily soap opera!?!)

9. What kind of job do you do now? I'm the mom, the mom, the mom, the mom...ta da!

10. Were you a party animal? Oh yeah!! (no beer included just a natural high)

11. Were you considered a flirt? Hmmm...

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir. Marci hooked me up in Tennis--woo hoo

13. Were you a nerd? I was borderline. But not a "smart" nerd, just unpopular.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? Heck NO! I tried sluffing a few times, but that was very unsucessful so I stopped.

15. Can you sing the fight song? Thanks to Jennilyn, I can! And Mrs. Bridges (she was cool)

6. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? I don't remember the teachers...uhm...Mr. Christensen, Mr. Francis, Mr. Thompson, Mrs. Bridges

17. Where did you sit during lunch? In the hall on the floor after we got back from McD's or somewhere

18. What was your school's full name? Payson High School

19. When did you graduate? 1994

20. What was your school mascot? The Mighty Lions

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Yeah!! And I wouldn't change a thing (except be more outgoing). (And score a NCM with Travis Lee...He was so dang HOT--I wonder what he looks like now-a-days)

22. Did you have fun at Prom? Yes.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Sort of. I get embarassed when I see him (at least my face turns cherry red and I start to perspire--I don't know what that's all about).

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Naaaa. I hit the 10 year reunion---that's good for me. Well, maybe if I looked like Barbie I would go, hee hee

25. Do you still talk to people from school? Yep.

26. School Colors? Silver and Green....and blue

Well, that was fun!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh, the memories . . . I would go back too. I loved my Senior year of high school - even with all of the stupid Derek drama. Remember how much fun seminary was with Hope? Thanks for the great memories Marilee - I can't believe it's coming nearly been 15 years!!! We are sooooo OLD!!!

Marilee said...

Ha! Ha! Oh, Derek! I need to add Bro. Mangelson to my favorite teacher list--he was a hoot!

akagi79 said...

LOL! I thought Travis Lee was full of it!! (and had a "big Head"). I think you ended up with a much better deal! You played Tennis??? I don't remember that. How funny to High school through the eyes of someone else!

Jackson 8 said...

That was fun to read. Hope you are having fun in N.C.

Bonnie said...

Those were great memories. But I can't believe you can pass up on the 15th! JK. I am not going either. I get all the reunion I need on facebook.

Great to catch up.