Halloween was fun! I started the day at the 1st Annual Salem Witches Run (5K) with my neighbor and new running buddy, Bethany. Look how cute we are!
The boys tricked and treated at the ward "trick-or-treat street". Our ward includes the retirement condos, so to keep the older folks involved we set up our chairs/cars along their street and get all of our candy passed out in less than an hour! Then we go to the Grandparents' houses (because they like to see the costumes) and then head home early for a movie to watch and let the pig out begin.
Another fun Halloween tradition my Dad has is a Halloween Campfire for trick-or-treaters. He stokes up the fire pit and has marshmallows to roast, donuts, pumpkins bread, hot apple cider and hot chocolate to snack on. It's always a lot of fun! Grandma and Grandpa Laney always make something special for the grandkids who come trick-or-treat at their house and they always have full size candy bars. Woo Hoo!
4 comments:
The boys look so cute, and you look great as always! Thanks for letting me borrow your costume, I will return it soon! Love ya girl!
Sounds like you guys had a fun and busy Halloween! The boys look great!!
I missed your parents house on Halloween :( I was so sad. next year!!!!!!!
where did you buy the costumes?
Post a Comment