Back in the Saddle Again
What does that mean anyway (back in the saddle again)? All I know is that it's a Johnny Cash song. Can you hear the tune in your head? I think it means "alone again" with no lover. And...I'm alone again...home alone....holding down the fort...without my lover. Yep, Brian is back into the traveling routine after a two month break. He's in Chicago this week and next and then he'll be home for a week or two, gone for a week, home for a week and then gone for another week. That pretty much sums up the rest of January and February!
2 comments:
What a bummer. If you ever need anything, give me a call I would love to help out. BTW I love the new blog background!
Bless you Marilee for being my one reader! Just holler if you need something--I'll come runnin'! (well, after five, anyway:)
Post a Comment