I can hardly believe it's really 2010.
We had a good time "bringing in the New Year" at Brian's parents. Mom made so much yummy food for us to eat and it's tradition to make tamales from scratch. The family also participated in making warming bags to donate to hospitals' cancer units in lieu of helping a boy in our ward with his Eagle scout project. It was a good time and I'm feeling the weariness that the evenings events bring.
Here's to a great 2010!!
We had a good time "bringing in the New Year" at Brian's parents. Mom made so much yummy food for us to eat and it's tradition to make tamales from scratch. The family also participated in making warming bags to donate to hospitals' cancer units in lieu of helping a boy in our ward with his Eagle scout project. It was a good time and I'm feeling the weariness that the evenings events bring.
Here's to a great 2010!!
1 comment:
Happy New Year to you too. I had to start blogging again, just so I could keep in contact with you. :) How the heck have ya been anyway?
Post a Comment