Glad to hear that Brian is back. a little thought went through my head and I decided to look at your 2008 entries and guess what I found. The entry you did about me. It is making me well up with tears because I miss you soooooo much! You truely are a kindred spirit. My life has only gotten better with you in it. Dang it! I miss you! Hugs and kisses from All of us!!! :O)
2 comments:
Yippie.....it's always great to have your man around!
Glad to hear that Brian is back. a little thought went through my head and I decided to look at your 2008 entries and guess what I found. The entry you did about me. It is making me well up with tears because I miss you soooooo much! You truely are a kindred spirit. My life has only gotten better with you in it. Dang it! I miss you! Hugs and kisses from All of us!!! :O)
Post a Comment