Monday, May 12, 2008

Disneyland or Bust!


I just got back from the best Girl's Trip ever!!!! Can you imagine 7 women in Disneyland without their children?!? Needless to say, IT WAS A BLAST!! Leslie drove us in "the beast", Janet napped with me in the back seat, Marla, Lynn, Chris and Stef didn't stop talking unitl they went to sleep at the Motel. Half the fun was getting there. Our first day in Disneyland was full of laughs, good food, and the adventure of new and exciting rides. We learned to embrace our inner-dork from Chris, learned forgiveness from Stefany and Marla after getting wet and staying wet ALL day from Splash Mountain, Janet taught us how to buy inexpensive souveniers, Lynn kept us from losing our minds and helped a few of us find it, Leslie proved that we really can be on our feet for 18 hours straight. Day two brought new adventures at California Adventure Theme Park (like spewing breakfast in a Bug's Life flower garden). Food, Folks and Fun all day long!! Thanks to the Girls for an AWESOME time!! When's the next trip??

3 comments:

{Mo} said...

Ok, I. am. totally. JEALOUS! I can only immagine how much fun you guys had together! Good for you, go girls!

hknight said...

That sounds like SO much fun! Girls trips are the best but I can only imagine how fun they could be at Dismeyland!

Marla said...

Allright Merilee now I have to put up pictures!! That was AWESOME! Marla