Thursday, January 1, 2009

Out Like a Lion, In Like a Lion

That's how we rang in the New Year!
2009
I can't believe another year has flown right by.
Happy New Year!
Wahoo!!

A fresh start and another try at accomplishing the lovely goals we all make at the beginning of the new year. I'll tell you what--I think the calendar turns just for me so I can have another shot at getting something done, sheesh!

3 comments:

I could die happy in Forks... said...

Miss Marilee, you get more done than any 10 people I know! LOL! YOu are amazing! Happy New Year! ;0) Love ya! But it is nice to have a fresh start, a new chance...isn't it!

akagi79 said...

I love the fresh new start also! Hope your New Year has been great so far!

J A BUTLER FAMILY said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !! YES WE DID GO TO PROVO IT WAS FUN AND THE KIDS LOVED IT.I HOPE WE CAN GO AND DO A LOT MORE THIS YEAR.
LAVE YA LOTS.