Monday, January 26, 2009

10 Year Old Boy For Sale

.....enough said.

11 comments:

Jen said...

HAHAAAHAAHAHA!!!

{Mo} said...

HeeHeeHee :) If you need to sweeten the deal I have a 3 year old girl that is for sale on a daily basis!

The Crook Book said...

You crack me up! Good luck!

Marilee said...

Mo, That's probably just what I need, but I'm not willing to "start over" if you know what I mean.

Marla said...

How much?

Alison Roberts said...

Would he be good at entertaining a 3 year old? I'm tierd of playing legos and cars!

Margo said...

Gee, I am at the point that I am almost willing to GIVE mine 10 year old away for FREE!!!! 6 year old can be part of the bargin too. :o)

Margo said...

Gee, I am at the point that I am almost willing to GIVE mine 10 year old away for FREE!!!! 6 year old can be part of the bargin too. :o)

Bright Eyes (Shelley) said...

ROFL! I'm with Mo but mine is a boy!

Leanne said...

ah hahaha, add a 4-year old from my house too...

akagi79 said...

You are so funny!( and "real") I love this post!