I really did finish this little project on Wednesday. As I stood back to take a look, I noticed...I painted the wall the wrong color---Ooops! Dang it!!! So, it's back to the paint store for the right mixture this time (sheesh!) and since I had a whole gallon of paint I decided to re-paint the boys' bedroom, too!! Ta! Da! It's complete and cleaned up. And now....time to clean the house before Brian flies in today. Fun times!



6 comments:
You put me and my little projects to shame! Seriously, you are AMAZING! Brian is one lucky guy ;)
♥ Monica
It looks awesome. You are amazing!!
You go girl! I love how a freshly painted room looks, but I am not ambitious enough to do anything about it. Nice Job!
nice!
Way to go! Your going to come over and do my projects now right? ;)
You go girl you are amazing!
Post a Comment