Monday, February 9, 2009

What's For Dinner?

Man, I've been grouchy lately and it shows in my posts. Sorry for all the gripes, I'm trying to express a more positive attitude from now on (with a few exceptions).

Dinner? Corn dogs, french fries, campbell's soup, chicken strips, macaroni & cheese, spaghetti-o's, salad--Brian flew to Texas this morning, so I'm just making "kid food" ALL week! Wahoo!

And since Brian is away for few days...Hmmm...I think I feel a project coming on....

6 comments:

The Crook Book said...

Do you want to come clean my house? That'll be a HUGE project! JK

Jackson 8 said...

You are amazing. Brian is lucky to have you.

Jen said...

Ha! My kids love it too when Dad is away for training for the same reason -
Their favorite is Rhodes cinnamon rolls or the ones from Macey's Bakery, string cheese and grapes or apples. And, to make it all the better, we use paper and plastic ware - NO DISHES or clean up!
Have fun. I look forward to seeing what your project will be. You are so ambitious . . .

{Mo} said...

You could always come visit me.... I'm sure I could come up with a project for you!

Heidi Rushton said...

I love it when the husband isn't home so I don't have to cook big meals. It was great seeing you today!

Bright Eyes (Shelley) said...

tired from you late night? I am! I agree with Amy, Brian is lucky!

I have no clue what is for dinner and I have a meeting at 7