Top 10 reasons to leave 7 husbands and 27 children behind and go to Disneyland with your girlfriends:
10. Someone is moving and you want to spend a little time with her, sleeping in the same room and spending 18 hours in the same car, before she leaves.
9. You can have a bonding, spiritual moment without 7 husbands and 27 children, and surf the "wave of emotion"
8. You can wear an "I'm with Goofy" T-shirt or orange shorts and not get strange looks.
7. "Chip and Dale" dancers, plate hair lady, silver beaver backpacks, pin trading, hot cigar store indians
6. You can pay top dollar for large portions of food (turkey, soup, pickles, corn dogs, pretzels, and chocolate cake)
5. You can throw up in the bushes and all they say is "that happens sometimes" (Marilee)
4. You can boost up your score on Buzz Lightyear without having to pass the gun and ride roller coasters as many times in a row as you want (even get a little work done while you're standing in line)
3. You can embrace your inner dork, or princess, or pirate (AAR, matey)
2. You just know someone will do something stupid and it's fun to predict who that will be (Zippy Limbo)
1. You can pee your pants laughing and everyone will just think you've been on Splash Mountain (Marilee)
4 comments:
Marilee, Thanks for being such a great friend. I think the best medicine for any problem or struggle is a good laugh with good friends. I am so glad you came into my life. You are the best! Stef
Marilee, Thank you so much for coming. I am thankful to know you. I look up to you in so many ways. Thanks for being so a great friend and an important part of my life.
This is such a funny and clever list!
Looks like you had a great time
Post a Comment