You know, on Father's Day we (wives) try our hardest to make our husband's Father's Day special, right? I think Father's Day was successfull this year--YAY!
Brian went on a camping/fishing trip with some friends and I didn't have to do any last minute "gift" shopping. It's always a good feeling when you've planned ahead. The boys decorated a tie for Brian at a Primary activity last week for him to wear on Father's Day--it was cute! Brian is such a good Dad and he was proud to put on his goofy tie. He is always willing to jump on the trampoline with the boys and play all the games the kids make up. Thanks to him for all he does for our family!
2 comments:
IT LOOK LIKE YOU GUYS HAD A GOOD FATHER'S DAY. SO ARE YOU GOING ON TUESDAY?
love. amy
He is a great dad! I LOVE the tie idea! That is really fun.
Post a Comment