Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Marla--Okay here are the rules:
  • You link back to the person who tagged you
  • Post these rules on your blog
  • Share six unimportant things about yourself
  • Tag six random people at the end of your entry
  • Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
  • Enjoy the results!

Six unimportant things about me

1. I have a shoe fettish.

2. I love lipstick!

3. I like to cook/bake (and then share it).

4. My challenges have names.

5. I do not enjoy reading. In fact, I'd rather stare at a blank wall.

6. Once upon a time I had no eyelashes

And now for the sad part....I don't know 6 people who have blogs to tag (guess you're of the hook, lucky!).

1 comment:

Marla said...

That was great! I really did not know all that. The challenges one was funny!!