Tuesday, October 21, 2008

10 Things I Could Do To Change Someone's Life

**Check out what your name means at the bottom of my blog**

Tagged--Ten Things I Could Do To Change Someone's Life

1. Share the Gospel
2. Be a good friend
3. Work hard to become a millionaire and give it all away
4. Have a listening ear
5. Share the Gospel
6. Donate humanitarian items
7. Help when someone needs help
8. Be a more loving and patient mother
9. Promote good health--diet and exercise (it would change my own life)
10. Share the Gospel

So, watch out....I just might change your life :)

3 comments:

akagi79 said...

Well I think you have always "done" those things! I don't remember a time ever when you were not smiling, being a great example, or just a good friend!

Marilee said...

Oh, Thanks for that! I really needed the uplift today :)

The Crook Book said...

I want to be on the top of your list of people you give money to when you become a millionaire. Is there a contract I can sign somewhere? I am betting on you! Love your 10 things! You already do most of them. I love ya, Stef