1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Answer the six "8" items.
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by posting a comment.
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1-CSI Miami
2-CSI Las Vegas
3-CSI New York
4-Grey's Anatomy
5-Oprah (except I haven't seen it in years)
6-Family Feud (but I never watch it either)
7-The Mentalist (new)
8-Crusoe (new)
8 Things I Did Yesterday
1-Cleaned Kitchen, boys room, tv room
2-Took Brian, David, Thomas, Jacob, Hunter & Dillon to Nicklecade
3-Made PB & J for lunch
4-Went to Payson Market for Elder's Quorum Activity food
5-Went to the office--it was pay day
6-Made homemade pizza for dinner
7-Made gourmet Caramel Apples (just for fun)
8-Read a little of Breaking Dawn
8 Favorite Restaurants (or places to eat):
1-Bajio
2-Hunan City
3-Brian's Mom's
4- My Mom's
5-Grease pit hamburgers/fries
6-Cheese fries at One Man Band
7-Hospital food
8-School Lunch
8 Things On My Wish List:
1-Install chimney
2-Debt free
3-Food storage
4-Take my family on a real family vacation
5-Drop 25 lbs
6-That my kids are successful in school
7-To make Brian happy (if you know what I mean)
8-Be a better example to everyone
8 People to tag:
1-Larry
2-Curly
3-Moe
4-Tom
5-Dick
6-Harry
7-Lucy
8-Ricky
5 comments:
Your family pic is great!!! They look awesome. I had to laugh. I need to add of your wishes to mine! That will be the day!!! I have to tell you I got a job! YEA
I LOVE THE NEW FAMILY PIC IT IS SO CUTE. I HOPE ALL IS GOING GOOD FOR YOU GUYS.
XOXOXO!!
You are so funny! I loved it! Love ya, Stef
Miss you tons
Oops, that was Alene, not Joe
Post a Comment