Witches Night Out!
Brenda insisted that we go to "Witches Night Out" at Gardner Village. I was a little apprehensive to go because I didn't have a babysitter--she arranged for her nieces to come and sit with the boys (what a sweetie!). So, I whipped up a witch costume and away we went--I decided to dress up as a "Biker Witch". 
What a hoot! There were so many great and creative witches EVERYWHERE!! But I didn't see another Harley Witch. There was dancing with a D.J., delicious food, cackle for a coupon, fortune tellers, fun folks and cute little shops to browse in--the whole bit. I'm glad I went (I think Brenda started a new tradition). Fun! Fun!
5 comments:
I am a great witch. I mean, I would make a great witch!!! Looks like you guys had a broom!
What a blast! Looks like you were a great witch...glad your not really. ;)
That was fun. I am glad we went! Check your email. I sent you a note!
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU WITCHES HAD FUN.
WE NEED TO GO OUT SOME TIME.
LOVE YA AND MISS YOU A LOT
XOXO
Looks like tons of fun! I should go with my sisters sometime.
Post a Comment