Yesterday (October 29th) was my Birthday. For the past week, a day or two before my birthday, and on my birthday I have told everyone I was turning 34!!
I was born in 1975.....so you do the math....that makes me only
I was born in 1975.....so you do the math....that makes me only
33 years old!
Yay! I get to be 33 again!!
(seriously, I am having to talk myself out of being 34--weird)
I tell ya, who doesn't know how old they are??!! (my birthday cake even had the numbers 3 & 4 on it) I feel so stupid, but all I can do is laugh at myself for not really knowing my own age--duh! So, my mistake.....I'm 33 years old.
I tell ya, who doesn't know how old they are??!! (my birthday cake even had the numbers 3 & 4 on it) I feel so stupid, but all I can do is laugh at myself for not really knowing my own age--duh! So, my mistake.....I'm 33 years old.
By the way, Thanks to all my good friends and family for helping my birthday be so great!
8 comments:
I told you were 33. Because we are the same age. hehe!!
Well I wish I was turning 33 this year! LOL! I'm not sure how I feel about turning 34 this year. It's so close to 35,and 35 is getting closer to 40!YIKES!
Happy belated birthday!
I wish I could do that! Ok-I am 39. Oh ya! I am only 38. That didn't help at all! You are so funny! I do have to add it up sometimes to make sure I am really 38. Sometimes I think I am still 28. Inside we feel a whole lot younger than we really are!
HAPPY BITHDAY! I should have honked for you too! :)
ROFL!
I kept telling everyone I hav been married 14yrs. Then I thought about it....huh 2008 minus 1995 makes 13~
I know the feeling! I'm 34 and 34 isn't so bad...5 months and I'll be 35! EEK! But having a husband who is already in his 40s, I don't mind.
I forget how old I am all the time...26. I think it's because of having kids. They steal your brains.
I hope you had a great birthday. YOu are a great friend.
Happy Happy Birthday Marilee dear...! You are the best! I love ya! I hope you had a great day! I am so sad I missed your lunch!
Thank you for being such a great friend! Love ya! p.s. I have to figure it out every year how old I am! LOL
Post a Comment