Here's Jacob's blessing on the food this evening--it made me chuckle:
"Thank you for the food. Please bless it to nourish and strengthen our bodies, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. In the name..."
Evidently, he has been learning the Pledge of Allegiance in pre-school.
"Thank you for the food. Please bless it to nourish and strengthen our bodies, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. In the name..."
Evidently, he has been learning the Pledge of Allegiance in pre-school.
5 comments:
That is so cute! All your boys are darling. I can tell you are probably chuckling a lot at your house!
Too cute! It's going great. I feel so energetic, and maybe it's my imagination, but I do think my skin is much better! I haven't really missed anything yet.
What a cutie! I remember answering the phone at the tire store my dad owned and instead of saying, "Big-o tires this is Stefany"-I said, "Heavenly Father." That was just a little embarrassing.
so cute.
How cute
Post a Comment